Friday, October 15, 2010

NaNoWriMo Preparation #2

Project Name: NaNoWriMo
Target Task List
AA1          Renew vow to time management

On the day we came together over a cup of coffee and my first Franklin Planner, 
I pledged to spend the first moments of every day thinking of you.
I confess my failures:
the Sega Genesis Golf period, 
the AOL chat and forum phase, 
my wanton soft-tip dart throwing,
countless hours spent writing my own eulogy, 
my current facebookery and twittering. 
These trollops come and go, but you are a constant.
I will never again allow these tiny pleasures to eclipse your steady goodness.
 Dearest time management, to you I pledge my devotion. 
To keep me honest, I ask that you hold me accountable and  follow me on twitter.
What? No. It is not a rationalization. I can stop any time I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment